(timer ticking) ♪ (Disney theme) ♪ – (FBE) We did this game
with Harry Potter fans. Now we’re doing it with Disney fans.
– (gasping) – (FBE) You’ll be playing
“Most In a Minute,” where teens will be
playing against college kids to see if you can name
the most Disney-related things in a minute.
– Oh, god. I’m really bad at–
– I LOVE Disney! – I’m a pretty big Disney fan.
– Oh, my god. See, I’m a big Disney fan. I was listening
to Disney on the way here. – (FBE) Because of
great audience feedback from our first episode,
we changed up the rules a little bit this time. There’s no more wager system. Each round, we
will give you a category and time each of you individually
to see who can name the most Disney-related things
in a minute. There’s no maximum. Just keep naming as many as you can. – Dang, okay. I like these new rules.
– I’m so excited. – Good feedback. – Today, I’m confident but I’m wary. – I am confident, but also wary
because I suck at games and competitions. – (FBE) We flipped a coin
before we started rolling to determine who will go first,
while the other player leaves the room. After they leave, we will
then tell the winner their category. Whoever names the most
in a round gets a point. The most points at the end wins.
– Okay. – Interesting. Okay.
– Wow! – So I’m gonna go first. You gotta step out of the room, girl.
Let the adults work. – Oh!
– I love you. – (Jayka) Good luck.
– Thank you. – (Jayka) Not really. – (FBE) Okay, so in your first round,
you must name the most Disney animated films in a minute. Pixar does not count
and neither does any Disney Channel movies.
– Okay. I’m just gonna name
every Disney entity that I know and we’re gonna see. – (FBE) Your minute starts right now. – Cinderella, Aladdin, Tarzan,
Beauty and the Beast. – Lady and the Tramp, Aladdin,
Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hercules, Pocahontas. – Lion King, Lion King 2,
Lion King 1 1/2, Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. – Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty,
Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. – Um… Princess and the Frog, Dumbo. – 101 Dalmations, 102 Dalmations– well, there was only one
animated one, I’m pretty sure. – Aladdin, The Lion King…
(groaning) crap. Um… oh, no, I’m freaking out. – Cinderella… I’m trying
to think of all the princess ones because those are obvious. – Lion King, Lion King 1 1/2,
Lion King 2… this is a breeze. Cinderella 1, 2, and 3. – Snow White… Snow White–
what other princesses? Sleeping Beauty.
Whew! Peter Pan, Peter Pan… there’s a second Peter Pan? – The Rescuers.
The Mouskateers? I don’t know if that’s [bleep] Disney. – The Hunchback
of Notre Dame, Hercules. – What else is there? Monsters Inc. is Pixar, correct? Yeah. – It’s crazy how when–
– (FBE) Okay, your minute’s up. – Damn. – (FBE) Your minute’s up now.
– Okay. I needed it to be up.
My brain was done. I was freaking out. – Uh…
– (FBE) Your minute’s up now. – Eyy! I feel like I should
have named more, but that’s the best I could do. – (FBE) Welcome back, Ethan James.
– Thank you. – (FBE) In your first round,
you must name the most Disney animated
films within a minute. Pixar does not count
and no live action movies. Mikaela got eight.
– That’s good. That’s–
– Not really. – That’s good. – (FBE) Carson got 17 in a minute.
– Holy darn! – (FBE) Anahita got eight.
– Okay. – (FBE) How do you think you’ll do? – Eight’s– I don’t know.
I’m just flustered now. I’m just like, “Eight?
Can I do eight? Can I do nine?” – (FBE) Let’s do this.
Your minute starts now. – Uh, The Black Cauldron,
Atlantis, Treasure Planet. – Sleeping Beauty, Snow White
and the Seven Dwarves, Frozen, Moana. – Pocahontas, Snow White,
Cinderella, Lion King. – Beauty and the Beast,
Aladdin, Tarzan, Treasure Planet– did I say Atlantis already? – Robin Hood, The Jungle Book,
Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Lion King 2,
Lion King 1 1/2. – Little Mermaid…
what’s it called? Aladdin. – We got Peter Pan, we got Mulan,
we got– did I say Cinderella already? – Jungle Book, Jungle Book 2,
(panicking)… Frozen, Tangled. – Mulan, The Little Mermaid,
Cinderella. – Cinderella 2.
(laughing) Pocahontas, Mulan, Mulan 2, Pocahontas 2. – I had so many in my head.
Oh, the Dalmatians. 101 Dalmations.
Right? Yeah. Um… – Oh, Hunchback of Notre Dame. Uh… let’s see. – Uh, Little Mermaid?
Did I already say that? Little Mermaid, Little Mermaid 2? – Oh, my gosh. Um, Pinocchio.
– Oh, my god. – And–
– (FBE) Your minute’s up. – Okay, cool. – (FBE) Time’s up. – God, I didn’t get any.
– No, you got a lot! – (FBE) Tom got 17.
– Oh! – (FBE) Ethan James,
you won this round. You got 11.
– That was pretty good. I was pretty impressed
with myself on that one. – (FBE) You guys tied this round. – Okay.
– What?! Time out. Excuse me? – I feel good but also
I could have done better. – I feel like I’m gonna lose now. – (FBE) Let’s move
onto our next round. – Now Jeannie, you
have to leave the room. – I’m leaving the room? Okay, bye.
– Bye! – (Jeannie) Whoa.
– Oh, don’t fall. – (FBE) Your next round
is Disneyland rides. California Adventure does count.
– Oh, yes! – (FBE) But you can’t name
any parades, shows, or restaurants.
– Okay. Okay, I’m okay.
I got this. – (FBE) Your minute starts now. – Uh, Disneyland rides. We’ve got the teacups, we’ve got… – We’ve got Star Tours,
we’ve got teacups, we’ve got It’s a Small World,
we’ve got Indiana Jones. – Uh, Space Mountain,
Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, uh, Dumbo… – Pirates of the Caribbean,
Big Thunder Railroad… Uh, what’s it called? Shoot. The Star Wars one.
(squealing) Space Mountain! – Oh, the Peter Pan ride,
Space Mountain, the Matterhorn. – You’ve got the haunted mansion,
Pirates of the Caribbean, the Tower of Terror. – Alice in Wonderland the ride,
and then Alice in Wonderland teacups. It’s a Small World. – We’re gonna go
to the Mark Twain ride. I doubt Mikaela would know that one. Then we got Dumbo ride. – Snow White is a ride? – Teacups…. oh, Indiana Jones! Okay. (laughing) – Oh, the Nemo ride and–
– (FBE) Time’s up. – It was almost like I had
the map in front of me, you know what I’m saying? – And then… (stammering) shoot. Okay. I feel like it’s really
the best I could have done. – Oh, Abraham Lincoln’s–
that’s a show. Um… okay. All right. – (FBE) The category
you’re gonna be tested on for round two is Disneyland rides. California Adventure counts,
but no parades, shows, or restaurants. – Okay, I got this. I feel like I memorized
all of Disneyland. – (FBE) Brianna got six in a minute.
– Six in a minute? – (FBE) Think you can beat that?
– Only six in a minute? Have you been to Disneyland? No, no, I didn’t mean
to hurt your feelings! – (FBE) Your minute starts right now. – Now? Peter Pan’s Flight,
The Snow White Journey, I know there’s a Pinocchio Journey. – Okay, Thunder Mountain,
Matterhorn, Space Mountain. – The Little Mermaid,
Nightmare Before Christmas– or Haunted Mansion.
Haunted Mansion, sorry. Sorry, I went out
at Christmas time last time. – Toy Story ride, Buzz Lightyear ride. Um… gosh! – Tower of Terror,
the new Guardian of the Galaxy one, Buzz Lightyear, Star Tours. – Matterhorn, Bobsleds–
– Wow. – Autotopia. (laughing)
Autotopeo? – Indiana Jones, California Soarin’. – California Screamin’.
What’s the drop one? Didn’t they rename it to–
– Mm-hmm. – Guardian of the Galaxy? – Tower of Terror,
which is now Guardians– – Oh, my gosh.
– Um… pfffft. Magic Carpet Ride? I don’t know if that’s a ride. I’m just making up stuff now. – What’s the most
famous one there, bruh? – What do you mean?
– Where you spin in the middle. – Oh, the teacups?
That’s just a generic ride. – There’s a Winnie the Pooh ride.
I know that for sure. Um, is my time up?
– (FBE) Time’s up. – Oh, [bleep]! Okay. – What are the other ones? Okay, uh… Little Mermaid. I think I already said that one. Uh… dang it. – Uh, the whale– the Pinocchio one.
Pinocchio ride? – Mm-hmm.
– Um… – You were super close. You were five or six away.
– Oh. – (FBE) You got 13.
– Okay, wait. That’s actually not bad.
– Yeah, that’s amazing. I was getting really, really worried. – (FBE) Ethan James,
you won this round. Tom, you got 11.
– Ooh! Let’s go! – (FBE) Jeannie, you got 12.
– Whoa! Okay. – I love Disneyland so much! – Don’t worry. You can
probably make a comeback. You’re already ahead of me. Are you?
– No. You are ahead, young Carson. – (FBE) Now Mikaela, you can stay.
– Bye. – Au revoir. – (FBE) All right,
so your next category is Disney animated film characters
who start with the letter M. Pixar does count.
– I’m sorry. Excuse me? I’m really– I can only think of one. – (FBE) Your minute starts now! – Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse,
Mulan, Malificent. – Mulan, Mufasa. – Mulan… (laughing) That’s allI know! – Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, uh… I want to say Mike Wazowski. – Meg from Hercules? – I almost said Miss Frizzle.
That’s not Disney! Um… – (exhaling) That’s so hard. “M.” Moana! – Mickey Mouse! Duh. Um, Mickey Mouse, Minnie, Mmmmmm. – Max? There was somebody
named Max on something. – Mufasa, uh… -Mushu! (laughing) Yes! – Pluto with a silent M. No? Darn.
– (FBE) So you got four. – Of course, I’m gonna miss
the two big ones, Mickey and Minnie. – I’m not too disappointed because
that one’s pretty hard. The other rounds, I sucked,
but this one’s decent. – (FBE) Welcome back, Jayka.
– (Jayka) Oh, my gosh. – That was the hardest one.
– Stop! – That was the hardest one. – (FBE) So your next category
is Disney animated film characters who start with the letter M.
– Why? Like, why is that a topic? – You know how hard that is?
– Wait… – (FBE) Tom got four.
– Yeah. – Oh, my god.
– So it’s very beatable, but it’s really difficult. – (FBE) Anahita got five.
– Oh… (stammering) I’m thinking of one. – (FBE) Your minute starts now. – Mufasa, Mowbli.
Mowgli? – Mowgli.
– Mufasa, Mowgli. – Mulan, Moana, Mushu, Miguel. – Um, Moana. That’s one.
– Oh! – I’m thinking Mary Poppins,
but she’s not animated. – Mike Wazowski, Mulan…
we got Moana. – Mushu. Um… Moana. Um…
– I think you should show down. – (laughing) Um… – Mandarin– that’s Marvel. Uh, let’s see. Um… “M.” Monstro! Monstro from Pinocchio. – Mother Gotham?
– Oh, whatever! – Oh, Mr. Potato Head.
Mrs. Potato Head. – (FBE) I’ll take them. – Mike Sullivan. Oh,
Mike Wazowski. Sorry. – Beauty and the Beast. Sven? – Those were Mickey Mouse ears. – Let’s see… Frozen has… no. – (FBE) Your minute’s up.
– Yeah. Yeah, she got me on that one. – Muh– oh, yeah.
– (FBE) All right, you got five. – Yeah. – I didn’t think of
Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head. – Mittens from The Aristocats.
I don’t know. It’s probably not a name.
– Okay! Just keep saying M words.
– Um. Uh… um… – Boo’s really name is Mary.
I know that. – Really?
– Check the facts first. Check the facts.
– Oh, my gosh. This is so hard. Oh, my gosh.
– That was so good. I think we tied. – (FBE) There were two big ones
you missed though. – Yeah? Oh!
– (FBE) Mickey and Minnie. – (laughing)
– I just lost all credibility. – That was a hard challenge.
– It was very hard. – The M ones are so ridiculous. – (FBE) So Ethan James, you won!
– Congratulations. – Thank you. Don’t I get Mickey Mouse
ears or anything? FBE ears or something? – Wow! Okay. – Oh, victory is sweet. – Well, that’s
a really good challenge. I wasn’t expecting that one. – I feel good. I feel like I’ve brought the win
and I’m going to share it with all the college kids out there. – (FBE) Disney is a magical universe
and you can live in that universe if you surround yourself
with all things Disney. – This was actually really fun.
– That was so fun. That was one of
my favorite challenges. – Now we have to go to Disneyland. – Now we have to go to Disneyland! If we finished
the video at Disneyland– – That would be so cool!
– That would be so cool, guys. Come on. – Thanks for watching us play
“Most in a Minute” on the React channel. – Hit that Like button
if you liked this episode. – Subscribe. We have
new shows everyday. – Bye! – Hey, I’m Katie,
a React channel producer. Thank you so much
for watching this new show, “Most in a Minute.” We want to hear what you guy think,
so let us know in the comments, and let us know what they
should be quizzed on next time. Bye, guys!