You are entitled to three wishes. What’s your first one? Solo Leveling in Anime And the second? Solo Leveling with Level Animation Demon Slayer Episode 19. Third and last? That has lots and lots of episodes. Right. It’s almost done. As soon as this video hits like 2,000 your wish will be fulfilled. Probably the biggest question we Solo Leveling fans have is whether or not Solo will have an animated version. As we already know, the Manhwas (Korean Works) are hardly adapted to anime, however both I and you agree that Solo is different and undoubtedly a separate case. So, in order to answer this question, this video was created, and it cites all the things that hitherto influenced a possible Solo Leveling anime. Looking forward to it? Don’t forget to like, subscribe and share with friends! Now finally, without further tangling, will Solo Leveling have an animated version or not? What is Solo Leveling? The work was initially a novel written by Chu-Gong, soon serialized as a Light Novel and later turned into a Webtoon designed by two Korean artists, which is still in the pipeline. What prevents Solo from having anime? If truth be told I believe nothing. However there is a big catch: It is a Korean work and as I said earlier, adaptations in animated and Manhwas versions are rare. If you have an anime, would it be Korean, Chinese or Japanese? It is extremely important to know which country will adapt manhwa, and I don’t know you, but here is my opinion: Don’t think it would be Korean. They are not very and Korean voice acting for anime wouldn’t go down very well, I think. I don’t think it will be Japanese either. As much as I really want a Ofotable adapting Solo Leveling, there are some impossibilities, such as: – Korea and Japan no longer get along well. – To make matters worse Japan is seen as a villain and somehow belittled in Light Novel. Anyway, chinese. This would be the country most likely to adapt Solo Leveling. There have even been rumors of a Chinese studio wanting Solo, but this is a topic to talk about later. Coming back already watched two Chinese anime, the voices did bother me, but soon I got used, so probably voice acting would not be a problem. When it comes to animation, I don’t know what to expect, but for God’s sake, other than computer graphics. Now representing in percentage would look something like this: Korea 5 percent chance. Japan 35 percent chance. China 60 percent chance. to adapt Solo Leveling. Finally the part I wanted to get to, now check out all the things that have hitherto influenced a possible Solo Leveling anime: Fantastic and adored. – In a way the fact that Solo Leveling is so good and so much, but many people like it influences too much in a possible adaptation. I am sure that any studio that took and made a good animation, which could accept, would earn good money there. Signed Below: – The repealed petition for a Solo Leveling adaptation currently has more than 26,000 subscribers where people from around the world are helping, so it greatly influences a possible adaptation, serving in a way like: “We really want a Solo Leveling anime and you can be sure that our support will have you” revoked to animation studios. Towe Of God & Noblesse! – Remember when you said that Korean works are hardly adapted? Well, it seems that this is about to change, two amazing Manhwas popular ones in Korea will have anime adaptations And the best: will be made by the Japanese studios. Do you know what that means? The chances of Solo Leveling to have anime increase incredibly! Soon the chances of being adapted by the Japanese studios too! Looking like this in a new percentage table: Korea remains at 5 percent. China drops to 35 percent. And Japan rises incredibly to a 60 percent chance of adapting Solo Leveling. Now let’s talk about a somewhat curious subject from a Chinese company that apparently negotiated Solo Leveling rights for the production of the anime. This happened exactly on July 29, when a Facebook page created a post saying the following: “Chinese company negotiates rights to production of anime solo Leveling. According to reports, Koreans loved the proposal and the start of the adaptation should be announced at the end of the year.” Soon the news reverberated and in a few minutes already totaled several shares, including one of them coming to me, which soon clicked, read the news and was extremely happy. Not long after I posted a video about it, which you probably have seen. Already with the video posted I went to look at the comments of the post, and there I found what I wanted, a person asking the source of the news followed by the following answer: “It was in a Chinese newspaper called DzDaily, yet I went to look today and it’s not there anymore.” In search of more information I contacted the page, so they told me everything as it really happened, and after reading it was all clearer: That is what he answered me. Apparently the way is to wait, be it until December or January, until then we can not confirm this possible adaptation of Solo Leveling by a Chinese studio. Now the moment awaited by you, in a simple yet straightforward way, answering the title question, my most sincere opinion … Yes, definitely yes! Solo Leveling will undoubtedly have anime! Best of all: I venture to say that it will be announced from the end of this year until the end of 2020! How much which country will adapt, well… honestly I don’t know… the two are side by side… China and Japan… but if it was up to you, which one would you want to adapt Solo Leveling? Do not forget to comment! And the video ends here, thank you very much for watching, you guys are awesome! Soon I will post many more videos, not only from solo leveling, but also from other amazing Manhwas! Thanks again, save you and see you next video!